We often get the question “What differentiates you from other dentists?” The answer is simple. We focus on the number one priority – YOU.
Below are some of the reasons why we think Dental Aspects should be the place you choose for your oral health needs.
Late Opening Hours
- We know you have a busy lifestyle, that’s why we have tailored our hours to suit your needs. We are open early mornings to 8pm on weeknights, and are open on Saturdays as well. You can view our full opening hours here.
Emergency Appointments & Short Waiting Periods
- You don’t have to wait weeks to get an appointment with us. We reserve spots in our appointment book for emergencies and new patients, and we can usually get you in to see the dentist on the same day. Once you’re in, our waiting room times are usually quite short.
- Our large 7-ft marine aquarium is sure to keep the kids entertained and relaxed! Also special goodies are given out to them to make it a fun, enjoyable experience that will make them want to come back.
- Kids also get to take part in our community wall – not many miss the opportunity!
- We are bulk billing the Child Dental Benefits Schedule, which means no out-of-pocket expenses to you. We also welcome DVA patients and Oral Health Vouchers.
Appointment Reminders with SMS and Emails
- Once an appointment is booked with us, you have an email sent to you with all the appointment details including the day, date and time of your appointment. This email also includes our location and other information that is useful to you, especially if it’s your first visit.
- In addition, automatic SMS reminders are sent to you, so you never forget your appointment!
- We are currently sponsoring 5 local schools in the area, as well as the Logan Metro Football Club. With many of the staff members living in the local area, the Dental Aspects team are familiar faces at community events.
Comfortable and Safe
- From the moment you enter, you are welcomed into the calming reception area where our friendly staff will meet you. Once you step into our surgery, the comfortable, soft dental chair and the ceiling TV will make you want to fall asleep!
- Your safety is important to us, which is why we have encompassed the ADA standard guidelines for infection control, eliminating cross-contamination.
- We have modern equipment and are up to date with the latest technology in Dentistry, and we are constantly keeping up with the changes and regulations.
All Under One Roof
- At Dental Aspects, patients receive comprehensive dental and orthodontic treatment, and with an in-house prosthetist specialising in dentures, there's no need to go elsewhere!
We hope that you are delighted with what we have to offer you, and are convinced this is the right place for you. If so, you can Book An Appointment Online now!
Still not convinced? Why not Meet Our Team!