Meet our team
- Dr Asmita PremsagarGeneral Dentist
Dr Asmita Premsagar graduated from Dentistry at Griffith University after completing the Bachelor of Oral Health Therapy degree from the same university in 2008. Her passion for dentistry began at a very early age, and has remained strong over the years. Asmita has experience in all aspects of dentistry, and is committed to making a positive contribution to the community and the oral health sector. She also has a keen interest in upgrading her knowledge and skills through continuing professional education courses held in Australia and overseas.
In her spare time, Asmita enjoys baking and spending time with family and friends.Image
- John JakupecProsthetist
John Jakupec is a registered Dental Prosthetist for over 7 years and has been a Dental technician for 18 years. He has been part of our local community for over 12 years, specialising in natural looking and precise fitting dentures, fitting over 3500 dentures for the locals.
John speaks fluent Croatian and can communicate in Serbian and Bosnian.Image
- Dr Alisha AzamGeneral Dentist
Dr Alisha Azam graduated from the University of Queensland with a Bachelor of Dental Science with Honours. Dr Alisha grew up in the local area and wishes to put her skills to use in serving the community. She enjoys all aspects of dentistry particularly oral surgery and aesthetic dentistry. Dr Alisha has an easy going personality which helps with putting anxious and young patients at ease.
Outside of work Alisha enjoys spending time with loved ones and exploring new places.Image
- Dr Madeeha KhanGeneral Dentist
Dr Madeeha Khan completed her Bachelor of Oral Health in Dental Science and Graduate Diploma of Dentistry at Griffith University on the Gold Coast.
With a calm and gentle demeanour, she strives to make every patient’s experience a friendly and enjoyable one. Dr Maddie has always believed there is more to dentistry than just drilling and filling teeth. Her passion lies in prevention and early intervention, and improving the overall health and wellbeing of her patients. She believes strongly in continually expanding her knowledge and frequently attends professional education courses to upgrade her skills in all aspects of dentistry.
Outside of work, she enjoys hiking, road trips and spending time with family and friends.Image
- Tamika BrownOral Health TherapistTamika graduated from Central Queensland University with a Bachelor of Oral Health Therapy with Distinction. As an Oral Health Therapist, she can provide hygiene and restorative treatment for people of all ages and more extensive dental treatment for children. Tamika is passionate about promoting good oral hygiene and always does her best to create a warm and calming environment for any patient. Tamika values her patients and makes sure they feel like an individual and never ‘just a number’. She particularly enjoys working with children.Outside of work, Tamika enjoys going to the beach and exploring new coffee spots.Image
- IvanaPractice Manager
Always very friendly, Ivana has been brought up in the local area and has been working within the community since her early years of high school. Ivana can speak Serbo-Croatian.
In her spare time, she likes to catch up on all the latest movies as well as read and spend time with family.Image
- ViBusiness ManagerVi has an interest in encouraging the maintenance of oral hygiene and is always happy to help with your queries and dental health care. She enjoys travelling and spending time with friends and family in her spare time.Vi is fluent in English and Vietnamese.Image
- Sophie McLuckieStaff Member
You will usually be greeted by Sophie on arrival to your dental appointment. She loves to make each patient feel welcome and comfortable upon walking through our doors! She will do all she can to help you have a pleasant experience with us.
Outside of work, Sophie loves to explore the outdoors, go rock climbing, going to the beach and baking delicious sweets!
- Judy VangStaff Member
Growing up, Judy have always enjoyed going to the dentist. The care and attention to detail inspired her to take up further studies in the industry.
Judy has a range of qualifications including a Certificate III in Dental Assisting with RMIT University, Certificate IV Dental Assisting in Radiography with Australian Dental Association, and a background of dental assisting in various fields such as general dentistry and orthodontics. She takes a lot of pride in the standard of care and safety that the team provides for the patients.
Outside of the practice, Judy enjoys spending time with her children, going to the beach, and playing board games with friends.